[Freeswitch-users] Connecting freeswitch to postgresql

Blackhold blackholdmailer at gmail.com
Wed May 23 22:13:04 UTC 2018

Hi,
I have just installed freeswitch 1.9

freeswitch at freeswitch-capa8> version
FreeSWITCH Version 1.9.0+git~20180516T211208Z~3c7db639fd~64bit (git 3c7db63
2018-05-16 21:12:08Z 64bit)

And I'm trying to freeswitch use postgresql instead sqlitedb.

I have configured the file switch.conf.xml
of /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/autoload_configs with uncomenting and
configuring this line

    <param name="core-db-dsn" value="pgsql://hostaddr=127.0.0.1
dbname=freeswitch_db user=freeswitch_user password='****' options='-c
client_min_messages=NOTICE'" />

then I exported all sqlitedbs to sql and then imported to a database that I
have created in postgresql

I have run again /etc/init.d/freeswitch.sh start

But seems it still is taking sqlitedb.

I tried to move the sqlitedbs files to other side and turned on again
freeswitch, but it creates sqlitedbs again.

What I'm missing? what I'm doing wrong? what could I check?

Thanks you much!

- Blackhold
http://blackhold.nusepas.com
@blackhold_
~> cal lluitar contra el fort per deixar de ser febles, i contra nosaltres
mateixos quan siguem forts (Xirinacs)
<°((( ><