[Freeswitch-users] Problem when switching user between different canvases

Muhammad Umair umair at tezrosolutions.com
Wed May 23 16:29:27 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone

I have set up FreeSWITCH as a video conference bridge so users can connect with Verto. It’s working great, but when I switch a user to a different canvas, using vid-canvas, the first few frames are very “blocky”. Is there a setting that would prevent this from happening, or reduce the effect on the video stream when moving a user from one canvas to another? We have plenty of CPU, so it’s not that.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Umair