[Freeswitch-users] FireFox 61 + Freeswitch 1.6.20

Geoff Mina gmina at connectfirst.com
Fri Jun 29 14:45:04 UTC 2018

Not sure if there are any folks on the list that can help, but here are
some logs.

I have poured over them and can't find anything different in either the
console logs or freeswitch logs across the two versions of FireFox.

[One Way Audio - Failure]
https://nofile.io/f/VnF5cFGFseg/freeswitch-log-failure-FF61.log
https://nofile.io/f/yjT6OCfAP7w/console-log-failure-FF61.txt

[Two Way Audio - Success]
https://nofile.io/f/HVXzCmE1VVx/freeswitch-log-success-FF60.log
https://nofile.io/f/GzyJrSjs7aS/console-log-success-FF60.txt

The call flow we have in this example is that a normal SIP over UDP call
comes into FreeSwitch using G.711 codec.  Freeswitch invites to the WSS
client (using Opus codec) and bridges the media.

In the Freeswitch logs, you will see the ingress INVITE as well as the
egress INVITE to the browser.  On the "failure" calls - there is no audible
media being delivered, but we are seeing RTP packets using tcpdump, so we
don't have a NAT/Firewall issue or anything.