[Freeswitch-users] FireFox 61 + Freeswitch 1.6.20

Geoff Mina gmina at connectfirst.com
Thu Jun 28 21:02:15 UTC 2018

Is anyone else having issues with WebRTC and the latest release of
FireFox?  We are showing one way media  - with media flowing properly TO
the browser, but no media coming back from the browser.

Everything in the logs looks OK - no errors.  We are using SIP.js as the
library of choice for signaling.

We are showing SRTP packets flowing bi-directionally (using tcpdump), but
since they are DTLS encrypted, I am unable to see exactly what is in each
packet to determine if there is media being sent from the browser or they
are just empty packets.

Any ideas and/or other folks seeing the same issue - would love to hear
your thoughts.

Thanks,
Geoff