[Freeswitch-users] My 2 cents - online community

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri Feb 23 19:27:02 UTC 2018

You are not starting a fire at all.  I understood you to be looking at wanting some better sort of forum.  Mailman 3 as i said is the planned solution to this as it does a decent job combining a forum and mailing list together into one concept, in a way where we don’t have to monitor two different things separately and you get the best exposure.  I totally understood what you were proposing, was letting you know what the blockers to moving forward on this are, and putting it out there a way that you could help the community by moving this process forward.  Please jump in and assist in moving this process forward if you are willing and able.  Thanks as always we appreciate the feedback about how we can foster a better community.

Mike