[Freeswitch-users] Calls recording issue

Oancea, Dragos dragos.oancea at vonage.com
Wed Feb 14 14:00:36 UTC 2018

Igor, there's not such codec string as "OPUS at 8000" , it's "OPUS at 8000h" .
Don't forget the "h" , otherwise it will load the default OPUS at 48 khz.
Is it possible you're playing the file at a different sample rate than the
one with which is recorded ?
Try also setting this channel variable before starting the recording, like
here below or by using uuid_setvar:

<action application="set" data="record_sample_rate=8000"/>

Regards,
Dragos