[Freeswitch-users] Calls recording issue

Shivang Soni ssoni at ucdavis.edu
Tue Feb 13 19:41:19 UTC 2018

Hi,
I am Shivang Soni. I am currently working on a web development project
which requires accessing the microphone. I can able to access microphone if
the application runs on my local system but cannot able to access
microphone when running the same application on our college interaction
server. So I tried to explore about Freeswitch by coming to know it is
possible through that. As I am new to FreeSWITCH, it would be great if you
can guide me on how to resolve this problem using the free switch. I have
currently installed free-switch on the Debian 8 OS on AWS. As I am not
familiar with the free switch I am also curious to know how to keep my
particular application on FreeSWITCH so that it can access the microphone.

I am subscribed to mailing list but don't know any page where to post, how
to create new thread..

Looking forward to your response,
Regards,
Shivang Soni.