[Freeswitch-users] Conference auto-outcall to a callcenter number with verto agents

Adridan Tudor tudor.gabriell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 08:51:22 UTC 2018

Hello again,

Seems like neither:
- bgapi originate
{origination_uuid=${create_uuid}}sofia/internal/799 at domain
&conference($conf-303)
nor
- conference conf-303 dial {originate_timeout=30}sofia/internal/799 at domain
work. The conference is working but the verto communicator agents are
not invited to join the livearray.

For test purposes I tried this commands and the
conference_set_auto_outcall using sofia/internal/{user}@domain. Where
user is a verto_contact. Same result.

Is there any workaround to make this work? I there a way to send
conference-liveArray-join from FS to verto communicator?

Thanks!