[Freeswitch-users] Tracking down calls with spoofed Caller ID

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Wed Sep 13 17:17:54 UTC 2017

Same here, it used to be easy to block calls form area codes no one should be calling from. But in the last year the spammers are calling frequently with spoofed numbers from our local area code so you can’t really block them. The sad thing is if you report it as a spam number, it messes someone up with a legitimate number.
Mario G