[Freeswitch-users] Subscription to different conferences at a time

Deepika Yadav deepikay at iiitd.ac.in
Wed May 31 08:34:22 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have a scenario where mutliple conferences are hosted through Freeswitch.
I programmed a python thread that subscribes  to Freeswitch conference
events using following filters:

 freeswitch_connection.events('plain', 'all')

if event_name == "CHANNEL_ANSWER":
---do something......

 if event_name == "CUSTOM":
      action = conference_event.getHeader('Event-Subclass')
      if action == 'conference::maintenance':
             conf_action = conference_event.getHeader('Action')
             if conf_action == 'conference-destroy':
                          <do something>
             elif (conf_action == 'unmute-member'):
                           <do something>

This works perfect only when there is one conference going on. I am worried
when mutiple conferences will be there then this subscription to events of
other conferences also.

Is there any way for subscribing to conferences based on their IDs or uuids?

Regards
Deepika
https://www.iiitd.edu.in/~deepikay/