[Freeswitch-users] voicemail_ivr examples when checking voicemail

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Fri May 12 09:25:56 UTC 2017

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the response, so I can just exclude phrases in;

etc/freeswitch/lang/en/vm/sounds.xml to stop it reading out particular options, as essentially I dont want the user ringing in to check their voicemail to not have options to record multiple greetings, just want them to be able to record one, thats only change I need 😊

Jon