[Freeswitch-users] Outbound calls being dropped after update to Version 1.6.17 -34-0fc0946 64bit

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Mon May 1 23:22:53 MSD 2017

I have no idea if this is actually the case or not (logs should probably
confirm this) but it's possible that the subsequent re-invites being sent
by FS are session timer refresh requests. If your gateway advertises
support for session timers, but doesn't respond to re-invites, that would
be a problem with your gateway. Of course you could disable session timers
on FS if that is the case.

Best,
Colin