[Freeswitch-users] Outbound calls being dropped after update to Version 1.6.17 -34-0fc0946 64bit

Charles Bujold cjbujold at accra.ca
Mon May 1 23:13:52 MSD 2017

Hi,

Getting a strange issue, all incoming calls work great, but outgoing calls
are getting dropped.

Initially though that it was a NAT issue but verified the NAT and it is
working properly. The proper external IP is being used and the gateway is
registering with the service provider without issue.

Checked the call flow with sngrep and wireshark and found some strange
issues.

1.	From my end, making the outbound call I see the call being connected
and I receive a 200 OK that the call is connected and I have a connection.
It will last about 1.5 minutes while at the same time I see 5-6 INVITE being
sent from my Freeswitch to my service provider and then a BYE that it is
hanging up.

2.	From my service provider, they see the call established and then:
SIP/SDP  82   Request: INVITE sip: telephonnumber at IPxxxxxx:5060;
transport=udp, in-dialog

The question is what is the "in-dialog" it seems to be causing the call to
not be recognize that it is active and INVITE being generated and not being
answered which causes the Bye Command to occur.

Not certain how to fix.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.