[Freeswitch-users] att_xfer or other method for mod_callcenter queue to queue transfer

Jaco Jacobs jaco at grandcom.co.za
Sat Jun 24 19:09:25 UTC 2017

If I'm being stupid I apologise, Is there a way I can originate a dummy call to a queue, then use attxfer to that call.

This is what I did to transfer the call directly to the extension on the other system.

uuid_broadcast 57176bf7-111a-40c6-b1c6-9afcf11111a att_xfer::sofia/gateway/toEXTPBX/8005

I have this in a dialplan to connect a call I originate via API to a queue (I know there is an unnecessary step here but I use to do some checks for unanswered calls and this is a remnent design I'll clean up later):

<extension name="agent8003">
  <condition field="destination_number" expression="^98003$">
    <action application="transfer" data="ANSWEREDCALL8003 XML default"/>
  </condition>
</extension>

<extension name="answered8003">
  <condition field="destination_number" expression="^ANSWEREDCALL8003$">
    <action application="answer"/>
    <action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
    <action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
    <action application="callcenter" data="agent8003 at default"/>      #I created a unique queue per agent for now, which I'm using for click to dial as mod_callcenter solves a lot of things I need for the wallboard
  </condition>
</extension>

I don't know the right terminology here, my background is in Cisco Callobarotion, this is something new I'm trying so excuse me if I'm using the wrong terminology etc. But is there a way I can call the above dialplan via API with a fake call and I will then have something to transfer to. Or is there something I can change this string to that will alow me to transfer to the queue :

uuid_broadcast 57176bf7-111a-40c6-b1c6-9afcf1111a att_xfer::sofia/gateway/toEXTPBX/8005