[Freeswitch-users] Call limit on RTP-IP Address

Nabeel Ahmad nabeel.10.ahmed at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 14:11:53 UTC 2017

Hi Peter,

So far i also came to something similar.
i've all ips in db with status enable/disable.
on channel answer event , same ip toggles its status.
then updating profile rtp-ip variable and rescan profile.
and on destroy event again update status in Db and rescan the profile.
If i ignore frequent calls to DB , still i am not getting what will happen
if all ips are used . How will i restrict calls more then IPs i've . (can't
touch global session limit as there are other profiles where i dont want to
limit anything ).
So i thought to ask there must be some better way to do it.

@Ken :
each profile with their own RTP-iP can also work , how to limit number of
calls per profile ?