[Freeswitch-users] Call limit on RTP-IP Address

Peter Steinbach lists at telefaks.de
Tue Jun 20 13:53:51 UTC 2017

Hello Ahmad,

we do it the following way

  * we have a background job, which periodically (every 1-2 sec)
    connects via esl to fo Freeswitch and gets it's channel
    informations. Then we do some calculations based on e.g. call state,
    domain, profile, ip, other customer information (in our case it's
    multi-tenant)
  * for each calculation, we set a memcache key to a specific value (a
    new call is allowed / not allowed)
  * then, for a new call, we query the memcache key (mod_memcache) in
    the dialplan and decide, what to do with this call

But - of course - there will also be some other ways to do this,
dependent on your specific goal.

Best regards
Peter

On 06/20/17 11:16, Nabeel Ahmad wrote:
> Hello all,
> If we assign more then one RTP-IP parameter to a sip profile , they
> are used in round robin.
> Its perfect . I want to know is there a way to use some limit on that ip ?
> Say i've 5 ip address listening on box , and i want one concurrent
> call limit on each media ip.
> How can i set limit on profile level or set from dialplan.
> I tried to do but it didn't work .
>
> Any help or advice will be highly appreciated
> Thanking all
> Nabeel.

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

With kind regards