[Freeswitch-users] Fs_path

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu Jan 5 17:45:30 MSK 2017

only partially correct here.  The main place fs_path is inserted is based
on the nat detection settings you configure in freeswitch itself.  When we
get a registration that's detected behind nat we write down the ip/port the
request came from in fs_path before we store the registration, the. when
calling that ref we will send the invite to that ip/port