[Freeswitch-users] CPU sys load issue

Antonio Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Thu Feb 23 22:19:08 MSK 2017

Hi,

Did you compile fs in debian with tcmalloc?

didn't work for me... do i miss something?

root at dev:/usr/src/freeswitch.git# apt-get install libtcmalloc-minimal4
root at dev:/usr/src/freeswitch.git# export LIBS=-ltcmalloc
root at dev:/usr/src/freeswitch.git# ./configure
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... mawk
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... (cached) yes
checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... no
configure: error: in `/usr/src/freeswitch.git':