[Freeswitch-users] CPU sys load issue

Antonio Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Thu Feb 23 21:56:31 MSK 2017

Hi Juan,

Thanks for the tips!!

Unfortunately i cannot test with -nosql option, i need to have the
sip_registration fill to be able to send options to natted endpoints.
But i don't think the issue is in db, i use postgres and to get better
performance from it i run it on tmpfs.

I read about tcmalloc, but from jira FS-7315, i get the idea that it
didn't change anything.. but i guess i can try it and post the results,
from the bt i do see some calls been done to malloc, but not sure if
they are locking or not.

Regards,