[Freeswitch-users] Allison prompt set for FreeSWITCH DONATE TODAY! https://www.gofundme.com/allison-prompts-for-freeswitch

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Feb 13 19:28:02 MSK 2017

FreeSWITCHers,

I've worked hard to get this opportunity lined up with Allison and our
community, She is also a hoot to work with, If you recall back in my
Asterisk days we came up with some really awesome prompts all voiced by
Allison, So we can bring some of that fun to FreeSWITCH.

With every single donation you'll get a license to use FreeSWITCH, You know
you want that right?  ;)

https://www.gofundme.com/allison-prompts-for-freeswitch

So lets welcome Allison to FreeSWITCH

Thanks,

--

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*

http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

Allison prompts for FreeSWITCH:

*https://www.gofundme.com/allison-prompts-for-freeswitch*
<https://www.gofundme.com/allison-prompts-for-freeswitch>

Wish to schedule a meeting?

http://app.timebridge.com/#/meet/freeswitch

Got Bugs? Report them here <https://freeswitch.org/jira>! | Reddit:
/r/freeswitch <https://www.reddit.com/r/freeswitch>

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*Skype:*briankwest