[Freeswitch-users] FREESWITCH and Verto Communicator

_dj x1 at inbox.ru
Wed Feb 8 13:04:00 MSK 2017

Hi, everybody! I'm new in FreeSwitch. I installed it via   Quick Start
FreeSWITCH Demo With Verto Communicator
<https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Debian+8+Jessie>  .
The only difference was that I generated letsencrypt certificate manually. I
can call from Linphone to my freeswitch server, but I'm getting the "Waiting
for server reconnection" error in 50-80% of times when accessing it via
verto communicator from localhost. What's the problem? Thanks in advance.