[Freeswitch-users] disabling param enable-timer

Ján Füri furi at vmtele.com
Wed Feb 8 16:46:26 MSK 2017

Hi all,

I have a question about disabling enable-timer.

In my sip_profile i have <param name="enable-timer" value="true"/>. But
one of our customer has a problem with it and his calls are ended after
90 sec.

I think 90 sec. is time that customer's pbx is set for rtp timer.

I don't want to change my sip profile enable-timer to false because it
would influence all our customers. Is that possible to disable rtp timer
in a dialplan ?

BR,

Jan Furi