[Freeswitch-users] Looking for some stats: Business users average monthly minute usage

Andrew Cassidy andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
Wed Aug 16 08:30:04 UTC 2017

500 minutes is a little over 8 hours per month. In a callcentre environment
that'd be considered low.

While we have many extensions doing an hour or less, we have customers
doing 20-40 hours per month per agent. Our newest customer has agents
taking 3-4 hours a day.

Everything is relative and depends on the needs of the individual
customers, and 500 minutes per month is realistic.

Kind regards,

On 16 August 2017 at 07:36, Michael Avers <michael at mailworks.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> If anyone running a hosted PBX / trunking service is willing to share, I
> would love to hear some stats as far as outbound/inbound minute usage of
> business extension customers. We are looking at several whitelabel
> solutions and they all claim that across their network they see average
> blended in/out usage of 500 minutes per month per business extension...
> Trying to validate this claim.
>
> Thanks
> Mike

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org