[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch and VoiceModems

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 19:13:04 UTC 2017

Its lgpl so its compat.
If we get a jira filed, we can use it to create a branch and get it rolling.

You may have to reach out to the other thread to get their attention.

Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬

☞ http://freeswitch.org/http://cluecon.com/http://twitter.com/FreeSWITCH
☞ irc.freenode.net #freeswitch ☞ *http://freeswitch.org/g+
<http://freeswitch.org/g+>*