[Freeswitch-users] Clarification on presence_data_cols

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 20:13:04 MSD 2017

It is made for the sql table but its possible it would work ok without it.

set_profile_var may do the same thing for you.  You can use it to set
arbitrary fields as well as reserved ones that always show up in all events.

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 11:04 AM, Colin Morelli <colin.morelli at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey list,
>
> I'm trying to use presence_data_cols to get information from the B-leg of
> a call when a bridge starts. I've added presence_data_cols=
> chanvar1:chanvar2
>
> The variables show up under PD- in the bridge request, which is *great*,
> but - I was looking for some clarification on the docs.
>
> The docs seem to indicate that presence_data_cols can be used to specify
> additional columns in the channel table. I've disabled all sql mods and it
> appears it's just pulling variables off of the channel. Is this expected,
> or am I going to run into issues with this?
>
> Thanks,
> Colin

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬