[Freeswitch-users] Clarification on presence_data_cols

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 20:04:15 MSD 2017

Hey list,

I'm trying to use presence_data_cols to get information from the B-leg of a
call when a bridge starts. I've added presence_data_cols=chanvar1:chanvar2

The variables show up under PD- in the bridge request, which is *great*,
but - I was looking for some clarification on the docs.

The docs seem to indicate that presence_data_cols can be used to specify
additional columns in the channel table. I've disabled all sql mods and it
appears it's just pulling variables off of the channel. Is this expected,
or am I going to run into issues with this?

Thanks,
Colin