[Freeswitch-users] Control SDP IP used between internal and external bridge

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sat Apr 15 01:33:54 MSD 2017

if you set your ext-sip-ip and ext-rtp-ip to autonat:x.x.x.x and then set
local-network-acl to rfc1918.auto, FreeSWITCH will pick the right one
depending on the local-network-acl setting.

/b

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*

http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

Book a phone call (CST) <https://freeswitch.com/appointment>

Allison prompts for FreeSWITCH:

*https://www.gofundme.com/allison-prompts-for-freeswitch*
<https://www.gofundme.com/allison-prompts-for-freeswitch>

Got Bugs? Report them here <https://freeswitch.org/jira>! | Reddit:
/r/freeswitch <https://www.reddit.com/r/freeswitch>

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*Skype:*briankwest