[Freeswitch-users] Conference Call drops

Deepika Yadav deepikay at iiitd.ac.in
Mon Sep 5 14:48:31 MSD 2016

Hi ,

I am using conference call service of Freeswitch over ESL with 21- 22
members over GSM for around 1 hour. One problem that I am facing is
frequent call drops of the connected callers.

My program has a logic of redialing a caller in case of disconnection, if
the caller is not reachable due to some reason the redial happens three
times. I am maintaining sufficient balance to keep 22 channels in parallel
and also for the duration of calls.

One thing that I am observing which I am not sure to be the cause is when I
increased the redial trial to five times, the frequency of call drops
increased.

Is the dialing attempt count should be taken care for the balance
maintenance or there is some other cause ?

The Freeswitch logs are of type - CALL REJECTED, USER BUSY

Regards,
Deepika