[Freeswitch-users] Distributed conference

Alexandru Covalschi 568691 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 14:19:34 MSD 2016

Hello list,

Wanted to ask for hints. Let's imagine we have a very big conference, so it
doesn't fit in one Freeswitch box. I need to somehow populate users on
other box and merge the conferences. For now the only way I see is
conference call out, but that's really complicated as soon as we need to
synchronize a lot of stuff (conference master commands, members list and so
on) using event socket and a completely new API layer. Is there any other
way to get a bigger distributed conference? Maybe there is already an
existing solution?

Regards, Alex

--
Alexandru Covalschi