[Freeswitch-users] Sofia Status Question

Shawn Wheeler Shawn.Wheeler at interlockconcepts.com
Tue Oct 4 00:40:13 MSD 2016

I have a few machines running FS.
The last one I brought online has additional line  pointing to 127.0.0.1 when I run sofia status on the CLI.
Below I have the same command from a different machine.

My question is the 127.x.x.x. line hurting anything?  I am not sure how it got there and less sure of how to make it go away.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Shawn

freeswitch at internal> sofia status
                     Name          Type                                       Data      State
                127.0.0.1         alias                                   internal      ALIASED
                 external       profile          sip:mod_sofia at 192.168.51.195:5080      RUNNING (0)
     external::8016664500       gateway          sip:8016864500 at west.broadcore.com      REGED
     external::8016664501       gateway          sip:8016864501 at west.broadcore.com      REGED
                 internal       profile             sip:mod_sofia at 10.171.72.3:5060      RUNNING (0)
2 profiles 1 alias

freeswitch at internal> sofia status
                     Name          Type                                       Data      State
                 external       profile           sip:mod_sofia at 192.168.51.55:5080      RUNNING (0)
     external::8018268048       gateway          sip:8018268348 at west.broadcore.com      REGED
     external::8018268047       gateway          sip:8018268347 at west.broadcore.com      REGED
            192.168.40.55         alias                                   internal      ALIASED
                 internal       profile             sip:mod_sofia at 10.111.72.3:5060      RUNNING (0)