[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch & Simulcast

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Oct 3 20:07:34 MSD 2016

Currently there are lots of good tools to do SFU, I’m not sure what the upside is to us doing SFU as well that is not already covered by other tools.  Its a similar discussion to people who want FS to be a proxy.  If there is sufficient demand and funding to do the work, we would consider it.  Lacking the funding to do this work I don’t see the drive to do it.