[Freeswitch-users] Fax....How I hate you.

Stefan Kainz stefan.kainz at 1012.at
Tue May 17 22:15:27 MSD 2016

Hello,

We also struggled with t.38 fax on version 1.6.5 and 1.6.8.
Our solution was to downgrade to 1.4.18, after two weeks of debugging.
( thanks to another member of this community who's name i forgot )

I'm already in the process of opening a bug report an providing some traces to the core dev team.

Regards,

Sent from my iPhone