[Freeswitch-users] database disk image is malformed

Steven Schoch schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com
Fri May 13 20:49:34 MSD 2016

I'll try again:
root at pbx:/var/lib/freeswitch/db# service freeswitch stop
root at pbx:/var/lib/freeswitch/db# rm call_limit.db core.db directory.db
fifo.db share_presence.db sofia_reg_*.db
root at pbx:/var/lib/freeswitch/db# ls -l
total 48
-rw-r--r-- 1 freeswitch freeswitch 49152 May 12 16:03 voicemail_default.db
root at pbx:/var/lib/freeswitch/db# service freeswitch start
root at pbx:/var/lib/freeswitch/db# ls -l
total 564
-rw-r----- 1 freeswitch freeswitch  14336 May 13 09:39 call_limit.db
-rw-r----- 1 freeswitch freeswitch 204800 May 13 09:39 core.db
-rw-r----- 1 freeswitch freeswitch   2048 May 13 09:39 directory.db
-rw-r----- 1 freeswitch freeswitch   5120 May 13 09:39 fifo.db
-rw-r----- 1 freeswitch freeswitch  95232 May 13 09:39 share_presence.db
-rw-r----- 1 freeswitch freeswitch  95232 May 13 09:39 sofia_reg_external.db
-rw-r----- 1 freeswitch freeswitch  95232 May 13 09:39 sofia_reg_lan.db
-rw-r--r-- 1 freeswitch freeswitch  49152 May 12 16:03 voicemail_default.db

Hey! It worked! the DB error isn't there anymore!

Now I can work on the next problem, which is that incoming calls are
immediately rejected. That's just me digging through the logs, reading the
documentation, and seeing what I messed up when I moved them to the new
system.

--
Steve