[Freeswitch-users] database disk image is malformed

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Fri May 13 20:29:58 MSD 2016

Make sure the filesystem perms are correct for the user that freeswitch is running as.

It is safe to stop FreeSWITCH, remove the files, and allow FreeSWITCH to recreate them with the correct permissions. The only file that needs to hang around across reboots is the voicemail one which contains the metadata for any voicemails that are still on the system. If you are not using mod_voicemail on a particular FreeSWITCH install, it is also safe to delete.