[Freeswitch-users] Recording video and timing

Luca Pradovera luca.pradovera at gmail.com
Sun May 1 17:09:21 MSD 2016

Hello,
after a long journey I finally managed to get my "one presenter + multiple
Verto clients" setup.
However, I think I might have hit some bug in the recording code.

Recordings usually work well for the first 2-3 minutes, then I get a few
freeze frames. After that, video is out of sync with audio and is recorded
and played back at roughly 3x the correct speed.

I am using the "transcode" video mode with VP8, and there seems to not be
any error in the console.

Where can I start debugging such an issue?

Best regards,

Luca Pradovera