[Freeswitch-users] Multiple inbound numbers on a registered trunk

Joseph Waite joelists at tm.net.uk
Sun May 1 22:29:45 MSD 2016

Hi Guys

We have a Freeswitch based FusionPBX setup which registers to our main SIP Switch with Registering trunks.

Outbound Calls work fine, however I’m having issues with using multiple inbound numbers.

If I setup a destination with the username of the trunk then all calls received on the trunk goto that destination.

If I setup each DID on its own then calls fails.

In the invite I see To: <sip:trunkuser at providerip:5080>

I see the DID dialled in the following in the SIP message

Diversion: numberdialed <tel:numberdialed>;reason=unknown;counter=1;privacy=off

Is there a setting I can add somewhere to the trunk config to tell it to use the value in Diversion?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards

Joseph Waite