[Freeswitch-users] How to use $0 in dialplan?

Jurijs Ivolga jurijs.ivolga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 15:26:28 MSD 2016

Hi,

As far as I understood you need to prefix exact number with 240 and send it
out to provider.

Please try following:

<!-- route 1234 numbers through trunkxxx ->
    <condition field="destination_number"  break="on-true"
          expression="^(1234567890$)">
          <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/trunkxxx/240$1"/>
    </condition>

In this case only 1234567890 numbers will satisfy this condition and you
will sand out to provider 240123456790

With kind regards,

Jurijs