[Freeswitch-users] Better results from mod_vmd

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 10:47:34 MSK 2016

If you are using FS as a dialer.  The beep detect thing is there for
amusement.  If you are serious and making money from this ridiculous
election remember FS is saving you countless thousands and donate or make
an investment in the commercial AMD module.

consulting at freeswitch.org

--
Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬

☞ http://freeswitch.org/http://cluecon.com/http://twitter.com/FreeSWITCH