[Freeswitch-users] Better results from mod_vmd

Piotr Gregor piotrek.gregor at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 03:55:49 MSK 2016

Hi Vallimamod,

the macros must unfortunately stay as they are because we need to avoid
unnecessary function calls on heavy code paths of execution.
Actually, I've had to add more of them recently to enable change of
resolution
in arc cosine table creation (this is used if FASTMATH is defined).
To ease debugging you may wish to compile module with -E flag,
this will expand macros.

I am going to complete FS-8875 in coming week. Most likely this will simply
comes
down to another option in options header (which if enabled will avoid
computing
of arcus cosine) plus some minor adjustments to make the rest of the code
reflect
that change.

cheers,
Piotr