[Freeswitch-users] Intermittent call quality issue

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sat Mar 19 01:10:35 MSK 2016

muffled would be an analog issue typically (I'd have to hear a sample to be
sure)... digital examination will have a hard time detecting that.  Maybe
something that looks at frequency range but I doubt you could make
something that would not give you massive false positives.I can not see any
major way anything on the VoIP side of this could cause this other than
something very very strange with codecs that are adaptive.  I've never seen
this in 20 years so I doubt it.