[Freeswitch-users] mod_H.323, working stable ?

Serge S. Yuriev me at nevian.org
Wed Jun 8 17:21:27 MSD 2016

Hi,

About five or six years ago I have to use YATE as proto converter and
after some time (patched) mod_h323 in semi-prod (10-15k calls/day).
mod_OPAL was absolutely broken and outdated till 2 or 3 years ago it got
major update and IIRC even worked (as of fall'15/winter'16) but recent
tests few days ago completely failed.

Fairly speaking we have one more: mod_ooh323 - based on same lib from
Objective Systems as Asterisk one. It lives in separate branch.
As of today simple test call worked w/small patch :)

All of underlying libs seems to be abandoned.

--
Serge S. Yuriev
Lead VoIP engineer