[Freeswitch-users] Inbound calls from GSM to extension that called person on gsm

Bipin Patel bipin at xbipin.com
Mon Jun 6 00:07:22 MSD 2016

I'm having one client who has a special requirement, i have setup FS for
them using static XML files and a GSM dongle, they are able to call other
extensions and gateways as well as dial out of the GSM line but they wanted
incoming calls from GSM to ring the extension that called the person using
the GSM line. Meaning extension 1008 calls a number which FS routes out of
the GSM line so the called party sees the GSM number always and suppose if
the called party is busy and doesn't answer or rejects call then when later
he dials back in I want FS to know which extension had called that number
so incoming calls from the GSM would ring that extension only.

I know I can do this dynamically using XML curl and CDR etc but is there a
simple way to achieve this using static XML files only as this FS setup is
very small and very basic