[Freeswitch-users] Per-Channel Hold Music Question

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 20:54:52 MSD 2016

Thanks for the reply!

Agreed, I was thinking something like random_play://. Too bad it's not
available yet. I can try the lua solution for now. If I have any time I
might put in a quick try at building it. Given that file_string already
exists, I can't imagine it would be considerably harder to implement a
random_play.

Best,
Colin