[Freeswitch-users] How to distinguish between normal originated and redirected by SIP 302 channels?

Dmitry Sytchev kbdfck at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 13:48:37 MSD 2016

Giovanni, thanks for your response!
Yes we use that in different places.

But we need to add some header only in case of FS sending redirected
call back to SBC when FS reacts on 302 when set manual-redirect=false.
If we use manual redirect, we could set it by hand. But we cant, since
we use enterprise originate or originating to multiple destinations.
And with manual-redirect=true we loose all active outbound legs
because FS runs manual redirect on originating leg and not originated
one.