[Freeswitch-users] error/user not registered

uzair iltifat uzair.iltifat.ahmed at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 13:27:25 MSD 2016

Hi All list members,
I am new to freeswitch. I have installed freeswitch version 1.4.26 -64 bit
on CentOs6. i am registering a SIP user, for that I have added the user
1100 in  my /usr/src/freeswitch/conf/directory/default , after that i
changed the dialplan and reload the xml. In fs_cli when i run the
list_users command it i not giving me my created user ? and also when i
check that 1100 is registered or not it gives me "error/user not
registered"
Looking for your kind responce.
Thanks,
Regards Uzair Ahmed