[Freeswitch-users] UML to document a call flow

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Fri Jan 29 08:47:30 MSK 2016

You must be reading my mind J I was just thinking about creating an introduction to FreeSWITCH call flow diagram on Confluence and UML would be a good way to do it from the looks of things.

I just checked and we do have the Atlassian UML plug-in so now it is a matter of learning how to do it.

Thanks!

---

Bote

FreeSWITCH Docs Janitor