[Freeswitch-users] all-reg-options-ping and tls issue

Seeliger, Adam Adam.Seeliger at qsc.de
Thu Jan 28 13:48:47 MSK 2016

Hi all,

I have a problem, when I enable TLS and register a phone using TLS on Port 5061.
FreeSWITCH still tries to "ping" the phone using Port 5060 using UDP, which is ignored by the phone.
Moments later FreeSWITCH deletes the registration, because "unregister-on-options-fail" is set to "true".

I already figured out, that you can set "all-reg-options-ping" to "udp-only", but this would completely disable this feature for TLS.
Is there any way to ping TLS registered using TLS?

Thanks in advance

- Adam