[Freeswitch-users] Intercept a call from a fifo

Antonio Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Wed Jan 13 23:24:20 MSK 2016

I'm my setup i have analog phones (using atas) and IP phones, to be able
to have call waiting in the analog phones i put a fifo for each account
connected to the ata. So a call going to an ata extension is always from
a "self" fifo.

The problem is that, in the office extensions can capture/intercept each
other, when the person on that desk is out, by pressing **+extension,
answering the call (even if is just to say that the person is out... ),
this works for ip phones, but it fails when the ringing phone is the
analog extension because of the fifo.

Mike:
      you give me one idea, i could could uuid_bridge the uuid (a-leg)
from the caller in the fifo to the channel uuid trying to execute the
intercept. I guess once i done this the calls gets hangup in the fifo
and the b-leg (agent) channel should hangup as well.

     i'm think of something like: uuid_bridge <original caller uuid>
<uuid extension that is requesting intercept >
     I will try to do test this tomorrow. i post here the results.

Thanks,
António