[Freeswitch-users] Mod_verto + Haproxy POOL Error

Murugan Pandian manpower13.cse at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 16:09:18 MSK 2016

Hi,

We have tried to run Freeswitch mod_verto(WS) behind Haproxy(WSS). But When
i tried to run the client(verto.js websocket connection) disconnected and
getting reconnected for every 60sec(1 min). If i make a call, it is getting
disconnected and reconnected again for every 1 min.

If i use mod_verto directly without Haproxy it is working fine without any
issues.
Note: My mod_verto is running on port 8081(WS). But when i tried to run
behind my Haproxy running on WSSi am getting the above issue.

Thanks.