[Freeswitch-users] WebRTC client to traditional video phone, no video

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 22:57:44 MSK 2016

Hi all,

I'm trying to test video calls between WebRTC clients and the video capable
IP phones.

Originating calls from H264 based IP Phone to LinPhone results in two way
video stream no errors on console, replacing LinPhone with WebRTC client
makes video disappear, black screen only but two-way audio only.

I'm testing with following version:
*FreeSWITCH Version* 1.7.0+git~20151103T161102Z~cffc673879~64bit (git
cffc673 2015-11-03 16:11:02Z 64bit)

*OS version:*
Distributor ID: Debian
Release:        8.2
Codename:     jessie

WebRTC Client is SIPML5 on Firefox.

mod_vpx, mod_av, and mod_h26x are loaded. I've tried unload mod_h26x and
see if it makes any difference but doesn't change anything.

Console logs along with sip traces can be found on this pb link:
https://pastebin.freeswitch.org/24517

Since I've no trouble with video call between LinPhone and IP Phone I
suspect its more of a problem related to WebRTC  and not VP8-H264
transcoding issue.

Need some guidance in this regard.
Thanks,
Sammy